Run For Performance LLC (aka RunBuzz.com and RunFitColumbus.com) has the following internships available for 2016-2017. These are paid internships available to students who are currently attending a university in the Central Ohio area.
Digital and Inbound Marketing Intern (Part-time, flexible hours)
Status: Open for applications
Target starting date: 10/15/2016
We are seeking a high energy, outgoing, marketing intern for a 3-6 month, paid engagement to help us with various marketing activities. This is an entry level position with training and mentoring. Most work can be conducted from home or school, however occasional on-site meetings will be required for collaboration.
Typical activities include:
- Assisting with social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and paid advertising campaign management. You will be working side by side with us to develop a social media content marketing strategy and assist with its execution. Additionally you will be involved in collecting and reporting on metrics for continuous improvement.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns. You will be involved in developing content, scheduling/automating campaigns, and assist with execution, reporting/metrics and iterating to improve content, conversion and engagement.
- Assist with webinar marketing and delivery of 2-4 monthly webinars to help with lead generation, outreach and sales. You will be involved in scheduling, promoting and setting up live webinars. You will not be delivering the presentation / content, however you will help support the live webinar by providing administrative assistance during the webinar (chat moderator, taking notes, etc).
- Brand outreach and awareness – You will work to establish relationships with brands and manufacturers for the sake of business development or finding podcast guests / sponsorships.
- Full or part time student (Junior or Senior level) majoring in Marketing or related degree program.
- Has access to high speed internet and computer.
- Great written and verbal communication skills. You should be outgoing, friendly and have the ability to manage your time and projects well.
- Have a good grasp on general marketing, social media marketing, digital media marketing, inbound marketing and content marketing concepts.
- Live in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Use the contact link in the footer below to send a message indicating your interest. Leave your contact information and we will contact you with more details.